Monday, May 19, 2008

May 15 Service learning.

On May 15 we went over what we need to do before the end of service learning this year and made an agenda. Then we went into the computer lab to finish research and typing up what we have to do to make a presentation for the Mayor. I continued to look up information on plastics.
I never really felt any bad emotions about my group, we are pretty chill and everything seems to be going pretty well for us. We just need to make sure we stay focused and do our work for each week.
Through service learning I have learned about recycling plastics. There is actually a lot you can do with plastic not just making new bottles. You can make wood, chairs, tables, toys, and much more, and every bottle counts. We really should be recycling all that we can because it is all useful.
I used to think just one bottle doesn't matter but it really does, and paper is so important we should recycling anything that we can.
Through service learning I have learned that I am lazy and unmotivated and I need to put more effort into things.

No comments: