Thursday, May 15, 2008

NHD State Competition

My project on Cuban Immigration won second place in Philadelphia and moved on to the Pennsylvania State Wide competition. Me and the 4 other groups from our school took a bus up to Millers-ville University and we started competition. Going to States was a lot of fun. When our project weren't being judged we had a lot of free time to roam the college and just chill. When my judging was over I felt really good about how it went so when the project didn't win I was very upset. I still think it was a great project even tough it didn't win. Going to states was also a really great learning experience. Now I know for next year what I have to do to make my project a winning one. My goal for next year is to make it to at least Nationals. I was very upset about losing but now that is pushing me to make my project even better next year. I am really looking forward to Competing next year.

No comments: